Friday, April 16, 2010

Awesome Author Challenge 2010

Alyce from At Home with Books is hosting this challenge.

I am signing up at the Easy level:  My three authors are:
Kelley Armstrong, Melissa Marr, and P.C. Cast

I have been hearing about these authors from students, staff, and friends.  I have been waiting for each series to finish (or at least that is the reason I am using to keep them on my TBR pile - really my pile is just too big!)
This challenge is the perfect opportunity to get these books to the top!

The books I am planning to read from each are listed below:  I will note when I have finished each.
I will read at least one book from each author ~ hopefully will finish each series, but no promises.

Kelley Armstrong
The Summoning
The Awakening
The Reckoning

Melissa Marr
Wicked Lovely - read July 2010
Ink Exchange
Fragile Eternity
Radiant Shadows

P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, Tempted, Burned, and in 2011 - Awakened

No comments: