Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing 43: On-Line TV and Video

This thing is one I started checking out with some trepidation. I am not a television viewer. I have not watched TV in more than 10 years, unless I was at the home of someone else and it was on already. Although I do watch a lot of CSI when I dog sit for a friend of mine who has satelite. I do watch a lot of videos and DVDs. I tend to have a movie of some kind playing as background noise while I work at home. Hulu is something that I have just recently heard about from a friend of mine and had yet to take the time to check out, which now I am able to do. I had heard a lot about the Dresden Files from a co-worker and checked that show out for this thing. I could really get into being a computer TV watcher - not good - really don't have time for that. The Journeyman was a good find too. I hope that I can find the time to watch all the stuff I queued without taking too much time away from everything else I have to get done.

No comments: