Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing 39: Digital Storytelling

Digital Storytelling is very appealing - I used the scrapbook generator page. I didn't think it was as user friendly as I would have liked for it to be. I was hoping for the option of adding text. I did check out a number of the other options for this thing, but didn't want to subscribe to any certain one or create an account at them just yet - so I used the site that I did. I hope to spend more time finding a program that works really well for me personally, but right now I don't have the ability to print the pages that I create, so I will wait to do that. I have made scrapbooks on snapfish.com in the past. That site lets you design your pages and your book, then prints, binds, and mails it to you. It is not an inexpensive option.

No comments: