Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring's Serenity Read-a-thon Update!


The Spring's Serenity Read-a-thon was hosted by The True Book Addict!
The read-a-thon was about personally challenging yourself to a reading goal!
                                         This was my goal list:
April 25 -  Invisible Inkling
April 26 -  Vampire Dimitri
April 27 -  Vampire's Warden
April 28 -  Second Sight
April 29 -  Savannah Grey
April 30 -  Diva Doctrine
May 1 -  Hedgeland

                                        This is what I read:
Vampire Dimitri by Colleen Gleason
Vampire's Warden by S.J. Wright
Second Sight by Sherry D. Ficklin
Dead is Not an Option by Marlene Perez
The Diva Doctrine by Patricia V. Davis
Hedgeland by A. Nyland
(I read Invisible Inkling on April 24 so it doesn't count for the read-a-thon)

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Great job, Beverly! I'm so glad you joined us and it looks like you really personally challenged yourself. I'm impressed!

I hope you review Vampire Warden. I think it sounds good and would like to read your thoughts on it.

My summer read-a-thon will be in mid to late July. I hope you will join me again!