Sunday, March 7, 2010

Prolific Blogger Award


The Prolific Blogger Award was given to me by the Serpentine Library.

A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive...keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award. (see above).

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page).
I am passing it along to:
1. Kathy at Inside of a Dog
3. Ellie at Ellz Readz
4. Emma at Emma Michaels
5. Jen at Unedited
7. Jenny at Take Me Away

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Thanks for the award. I like your new Voki. Have I got a surprise for you tomorrow! Ask me when I see you.

Jenny said...

Thank you so much!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award!!! That is so nice of you! I can't wait to add it on my blog!!

cindysloveofbooks said...

Thanks for this award I have it scheduled to appear on my blog on the weekend coming up.

Thank you so much for honoring me with it. I appreciate it.