Monday, April 27, 2009

Thing 28 - iGoogle

Thing 28 was fun to get started! I had a great time choosing what to put on my personalized home page! I have chosen the fractal background. I have added the calendar, the weather, the time/date window and such. I just added a widget from scholastic called Teacher Book Wizard. It was easy to set up - easy to work with - and I love looking at the different fractals each time I go there. One thing that is inconvenient is the time it takes to load when you have loads of games and videos coming up when you open your page. I love the calendar feature - I live by my calendar and now I can check it online! I added Bloglines RSS feed and del.ic.ious to it so I can check on my blogs that I started with 23 Things on a Stick. This is one thing that I feel like I will use a lot!

No comments: