Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing 46: Webjunction Minnesota

Webjunction Minnesota
I think that the most useful part of WJMN is that it is kind of a "one stop shop" in that there is so much information available at the site.
I like the opportunity to take courses, the fact that as a member those courses are available for no cost is a HUGE plus.
I enjoyed the Library Services - I am always looking for ways to make the library "the place to be" for our students and this site offers a place to get ideas from other people who have the somewhat the same mind set.
I can't say what kinds of Minnesota-specific services I would like to see on the site as I have not had a chance to see what all is there, much less to see what might be missing. I can't wait to spend enough time on the site to find out if there is something MN specific that could be added.

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

I just got an email today about a site called edWeb. The Minnesota Educational Media Organization has a spot there. Do you want to join? It is another social networking site but restricted to educators.