Monday, August 22, 2011

A HUGE Thank you for books I have received lately!!!!

I want to start with - "Sorry I am so bad at letting other bloggers know when I get books that have been sent to me.  You are all amazing and I should be more gracious.  For what it is worth, I am thrilled every single time I win a book!  I love when there is a package in my mailbox and I squee for each one."
What I am trying to say is:  THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
If I have won a book from you and haven't posted it or sent you an email, please forgive me.
Here are some that I have gotten recently.
The Hot List by Hillary Homzie - won at Reading Lark
Hades (ARC) by Alexandra Adornetto - from publisher
Cipher by Moira Rogers - won on her blog
A Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep (signed!!!) - won at Words for Teens
Doodling by Jonathan Gould - won from Emily Muise
Thanks again!  If I have failed to contact you and you are wondering - please email me!

No comments: