Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Debut Author Challenge


I am going to attempt this challenge again this year - last year I got almost finished!  I am hoping for 12 books - we will see how it all goes! 
The challenge is being hosted by the Story Siren - go check it out!  The lists are amazing!  The only problem will be chosing!
My list of books read and links to reviews will be on my sidebar!
1. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - - 1/19/11 - reviewed here
2. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton - 1/29/11 - reviewed here

3 comments:

Aleksandra said...

Good luck with the challenge! I still haven't decided if I will sign up for this one. Happy New Year!

Jen said...

I signed up for this one, too! So many good books coming --- it's hard to choose! :)

the story siren said...

thanks for joining the challenge! happy reading and good luck!