Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge


I am excited to say that I have decided to join the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge being hosted by Reading With Tequila.

I am trying to limit the number of challenges that I join this year - hoping to do more reading and just enough blogging to record that reading.  So I thought this challenge fit into my plan well.  There are a lot of books on the list that I have been hoping to read and some that are included in other challenges as well.

I am going for Level V - 20+ books

So...I have compiled a list of 40 books from the given recommended books and plan to read and review those here on my blog.  The list is on  my sidebar and I will edit that sidebar post as I read to include book read dates and review links!  Hope you are all planning to check this one out!

1. Alpha by Rachel Vincent - 1/4/11 - reviewed here
2. Marked by PC Cast - 1/15/11 - reviewed here
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - 2/13/11 - reviewed here

No comments: