Saturday, June 5, 2010

WOW! What a week!

School is out!  The kids are probably more excited than I am, but I can't say I am not glad for it to be summer break!  89 days of sleeping in, reading all day, and staying up too late!  Life is good!  Thanks to all my followers for hanging in there this week when I was too busy to blog!  I will be posting about Minnesota authors, working on my challenges, and participating in Camp Read-a-lot (SELCO) so there should be lots to see coming up soon!  I will be posting some stats from my school reading club too!

3 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Was wondering why there were no updates ;) The sweet laziness of summer, gotta love it! Mine wrap up on Thursday, can't wait.

Paula
Tomes Devotee

Martha Eskuchen said...

Ahhh- sleeping in. I don't remember that. Enjoy your sleeping, reading and staying up late!

Beverly said...

Thanks for your patience! Sorry I didn't get any blogging done - the last week of school always is terribly busy! Can't wait to blog again! So far - no sleeping in, but I am hoping for it!