Friday, May 14, 2010

Thanks!

Just a quick shout out to Cinnamon at A Journey of Books for listing my blog on her fun bloggers list!  Try to get over there and check her spot out on the hop!
Another shout out to Sara at Along for the Ride for adding my blog to her wonderful blogs list! Try to get over there and check out her spot too!

One more thank you to add! Wow - you all are great! 

This last shout out is for Book Quoter at A Thousand Books with Quotes! Thanks for mentioning me on your blog!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always get giddy if someone adds me to their blog roll - this is big!

BTW - I think I'm your 100th follower!!!!

Beverly said...

Allison - that is so cool! You should send me an email at bevsharp@desch.org and give me your mailing address so I can send you some swag!