Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read - Open to a random page -

Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants
can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
(on the Kindle - - location 3148-56)        
 "Terror and rage sped through Lorraine.  She didn't want to die here."

12 comments:

Christina T said...

Suspenseful teaser! I am glad you are enjoying the book. Another author you might like is Colleen Coble. She also writes great suspense novels.

apple blossom said...

That is suspense. Thanks for visiting my TT

Kelly said...

That's a great teaser! :)

Alayne said...

Nice teaser, looks like a good thriller. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Kaye said...

Yow, sounds like my kind of book! I hope you are enjoying it. Thanks for visiting today.

Jennifer said...

Suspenseful teaser and it grabbed my attention. I will look into this book further. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesdays-sea-witch.html

Audrey said...

Great Teaser!! This sounds like my kind of book - have marked it down :)
Thanks so much for visiting my TT!

Book Sake said...

Great teaser - I have this for the Kindle too, need to get to it!

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

Eeks! I hope Lorraine made it out alive!

FeatheredQuillBookReviews said...

Wow, what a cliffhanger! :)

Nise' said...

Great teaser! Love Brandilyn Collins.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is SO my kind of book! I'll put it in my to-find list :) thx for sharing this