Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read - Open to a random page -
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this Tuesday is from Heartless by Anne Elisabeth Stengl.
page 22


She blinked several times before her vision cleared and she found herself looking up into the pale face of a strange man.
He was glaring fiercely, but not at her.
"How dare you?" His voice was quiet, but it rang in her head with both menace and authority.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That could be enough to give someone a headache.

My teaser is here

Alayne said...

Great teaser, I just love the cover of this book. I have two teasers this week at The Crowded Leaf.

Book Sake said...

Oooh now I wanna know what's going on in this scene!

Thanks for stopping by BookSake today!

Audrey said...

Wonderful teaser!!
HERE is my teaser for today.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! Very compelling...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Love your header and the slogan about wearing the old coat...

Manga Maniac said...

This one looks really good - it's on my wishlist. Mine are here:

http://www.mangamaniaccafe.com/?p=3940

Southpaw said...

Oh, that's a great tease.

The Westie Loving Therapist said...

He wasn't glaring at her, but was he talking to her? Interesting!

Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

The book cover reminds me of ringu! great teaser and it sounds like a great book too