Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break Reading Challenge - 2010

This is my first blog post for the Spring Break Reading Challenge hosted by Karin Librarian! The Challenge runs March 12 - March 21, 2010.  Goals....that is the topic today.  Wow - this should be easy, but I don't want to be unrealistic and set some lofty "will read so many books" goal - because I realize that what I lack more than anything is time.  So, with that in mind...

My goal:
Simply to take the time to read EVERY day: before 10:00 pm. I usually end up taking time from the night (between midnight and 3 am) when I really should be sleeping.

2 comments:

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

Bouncing through on the Book Blogger hop. New follower :-)
http://readingangel002.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Beverly! Per my goal "To visit the blogs of all participants in the Spring Break Reading Challenge" I am here to say hello! I am new to reviewing books but find enjoyment in sharing my views on a book w/ others. I tend to do a lot of my reading at night too! But, I'm also self-employed so I do get to read during day hours as well, almost every day. I hope you find success in reaching your goal!
Blessings,
Jennifer
http://www.BookReviewDiva.com