Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2010 RYOB Challenge

This is the post where I plan to list the books from the RYOB challenge. I have been wanting to shrink my "To Be Read" pile for a long time - now I have a contest to be in too! Can't wait! I am shooting for no less than 25 books, and I am planning to start with Beautiful Creatures, In Too Deep (39 Clues book 6), Deadlock, and Doomsday Can Wait.

Books I have read for the RYOB challenge:

1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - This was awesome!
2. Doomsday Can Wait by Lori Handeland - Loved this -

3. In Too Deep by Jude Watson - March 6, 2010 - on to the next book and more clues!
4. Shift by Rachel Vincent - This is a super fast read! Now waiting on the next one Alpha.
5. Deeper Than the Dead by Tami Hoag - 3/2/10 - it's a page turner!

6. Apocalypse Happens by Lori Handeland
7. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
8. Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison
9. Viper's Nest - 39 Clues Book #7 - - by Pete Lerangis
10. Touch the Dark by Karen Chance - - 6/10/2010
11. A Little Faith by Nora Roberts
12. and Falling, fly by Skyler White
13. Irish Born by Nora Roberts
14. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
15. Lips Touch Three Times by Laini Taylor

No comments: